The Specialty Leasing department identifies new concepts to be implemented in the shopping arcades and is in charge of securing short-term leases of space in the shopping arcades.
It also sets up short-term leases in shops with the aim of diversifying the offer for the shopping centres’ customers.
The Speciality Leasing manager:
- canvasses for and approaches potential new customers,
- receives reservations for provisional locations,
- administratively manages the rentals and receipt of payments,
- monitors the establishments,
- rganises theme-based events (Christmas market),
- ensures that the tenant’s offer is adapted to the customer base and in line with the qualitative prerequisites of the shopping arcade.